Circular for Classes 1-12
Lourdes Central School
Ref:No: CIR/LCS-NEW/C3/02/2015-16 Date : 25.03.2015
We bow down to the Almighty God for steering us safely during this year 2014-15. At the very end of this academic year, we take this opportunity to thank all the stakeholders for your unstinting support.
Please keep the following instructions and dates in mind.
Fee details – Academic Year 2015-16
Dates for Payments
|CLASS 2||RS. 23900||15-04-2015|
|CLASS 3||RS. 23900||15-04-2015|
|CLASS 4||RS. 23900||15-04-2015|
|CLASS 5||RS. 23900||15-04-2015|
|CLASS 6||RS. 26200||16-04-2015|
|CLASS 7||RS. 26200||16-04-2015|
|CLASS 8||RS. 26200||16-04-2015|
|CLASS 9||RS. 27200||17-04-2015|
|CLASS 10||RS. 28200||17-04-2015|
- Fee payment Timing: from 8.30 am to 11-30 am. Strictly adhere to the timings and dates specified for fee payment. Fees will not be collected after specified timings and dates for any reason.
- NO FEE COLLECTION on Saturdays and Public Holidays.
- School Annual Fee can be paid either in CASH or CHEQUE: Annual Fee should be paid in total. One single cheque can be issued towards the fee of a student. As far as possible try to pay in cheques.
- Parents can make use of DROP BOX facility on 10-04-2015 (ONLY ON OPEN HOUSE DAY) to drop your cheques into DROP BOX kept in front of FEE COUNTER operated by AXIS BANK and avoid long queue to pay fees on later dates on schedule. (RECEIPTS FOR THE SAME WILL BE ISSUED IN THE MONTH OF JUNE 2015 AFTER SCHOOL RE-OPENS)
- If Annual Fee is paid through CHEQUE: Cheque should be drawn in favour of ‘Lourdes Central School’. The details like Name of the student (full name), Class Promoted to and contact number should be written on the reverse side of the cheque/draft.
- There will not be fee collection / transactions from 29-04-2015 to 20-05-2015 and 23-05-2015 to 31-05-2015.
- NOTE: Those who fail to pay school fees on due dates have to compulsorily pay the same on 21st and 22nd May 2015. Those who fail to pay by 22nd May 2015 have to pay Rs.500/- as late fee thereafter. Therefore fees should be paid compulsorily by 22nd May 2015. Later nobody should ask for any concession in fine imposed on late fee payment.
NOTE: APART FROM THE ABOVE FEES Rs.100/- (IN CASH) TOWARDS EDUCATIONAL BOARD FEE WILL BE COLLECTED SEPERATELY LATER IN THE MONTH OF JUNE 2015 BY CLASS TEACHERS (INFORMATION IN THIS REGARD WILL BE INTIMATED AFTER SCHOOL RE-OPENS)
Books (Text and Note) issue – Academic Year 2015-16
|CLASS 2||RS. 2400 /-|
|CLASS 3||RS. 2600/-|
|CLASS 4||RS. 2650/-|
|CLASS 5||RS. 2700/-|
|KANNADA||RS. 2300 /- (If selected KANNADA as third language)|
|KONKANI||RS. 2200/- (If selected KONKANI as third language)|
|KANNADA||RS. 2350/- (If selected KANNADA as third language)|
|KONKANI||RS. 2250/- (If selected KONKANI as third language)|
|KANNADA||RS. 2400/-(If selected KANNADA as third language)|
|KONKANI||RS. 2300/- (If selected KONKANI as third language)|
|CLASS 10 (BOOKS ALREADY ISSUED)|
|CLASS 12 (BOOKS ALREADY ISSUED )||PCMB RS.2500/-|
NOTE FOLLOWING POINTS:
- All the parents should collect the books on 10TH April 2015 (OPEN HOUSE DAY) from 8.30 am to 12.00 NOON compulsorily. No books will be issued later during the dates specified for fee payments.
- Please show the ID card to the staff who is issuing the receipt.
- Payment can be made in Cheque / Cash. If cheque, please write the Student Name, Class promoted to and contact number on the reverse side of the cheque. Cheque should be drawn in favour of LOURDES CENTRAL SCHOOL.
- No transactions on Saturdays and Public holidays.
- Those who have not collected books of their ward should make arrangements to collect the same ONLY on 24-04-2015 OR on 08-05-2015 between 8.30am and 11.00am without fail. If not purchased on these dates the school reserves the right not to issue books on later date.
- School uniform material (Regular) should be purchased from counter kept at school campus (Counter kept by M/s A F D’Souza) on 10-04-2015 (OPEN HOUSE DAY) from 8.00 am to 12.00 noon
- To facilitate you further the school has arranged for sale of school uniform material at school campus itself from 16-04-2015 till 29-04-2015 AND from 07-05-2015 till 09-05-2015 from 8.15am till 11.30pm.
- Material compulsorily to be purchased (note: If not purchased at counter kept at school campus on specific dates mentioned above) from A F D’Souza & Sons Market Road, Mangalore (to keep up the same quality) on any other days.
- If the students do not wear the material specified by the school then it will be rejected.
- Readymade uniform should not be purchased. The stitching pattern should be strictly followed.
- The uniform stitching pattern will be provided on 10-04-2015 with set of books and book list. (The same can also be down loaded from our school website www.lourdescentralschool.com)
School Shoes: Black Open sandals (for rainy season- Till September 2015) for all the Classes.
School Belt , Socks and ID Cards: School will provide School Belt, Socks and ID card after June 2015 in respective classrooms.
School Library will be open for general use and referring of books for students of Class 7th and above in the month of April 2015 and May 2015 on normal working days (excluding all Saturdays, Sundays and all public holidays) from 8.30am till 12.30pm. Students can utilize the valuable service.
School Office will be open for general public from 8.30am till 12.30pm on all normal working days (excluding all Saturdays, Sundays and all Public Holidays)
School Re-opens for AY 2015-16:
- School Re-opens for Class 1 -10 on 01-06-2015(Monday) at 7.50am sharp.
- On 01.06.2015 re-opening day the school will be let off at 10.30 a.m.
NOTE: On re-opening day students should come to school in regular (Pink strip and brown) uniform only.
All this information and any further changes to these CIRCULARS can be viewed and downloaded from our school website www.lourdescentralschool.com in CIRCULARS section.
We wish you all a HAPPY VACATION.
Rev Fr Michael Lobo
Lourdes Central School