CIRCULAR FOR NEW ADMISSION FOR 2015-16
LOURDES CENTRAL SCHOOL
FOR NEW ADMISSIONS – (2015-16)
Ref:No: CIR/LCS-NEW/C3/03/2015-16 Date : 30-03-2015
Thank you for opting Lourdes Central School for your ward. We hope your child’s education will be pleasant over here.
Please keep the following instructions and dates in mind.
Fee details – Academic Year 2015-16
|Class||Amount||Dates for Payments|
|CLASS 2||RS. 24000||22-04-2015|
|CLASS 3||RS. 24000||22-04-2015|
|CLASS 4||RS. 24000||22-04-2015|
|CLASS 5||RS. 24000||22-04-2015|
|CLASS 6||RS. 26300||22-04-2015|
|CLASS 7||RS. 26300||22-04-2015|
|CLASS 8||RS. 26300||22-04-2015|
|CLASS 9||RS. 27300||22-04-2015|
|CLASS 10||RS. 28300||22-04-2015|
|PCMB||RS. 29600||28-05-2015 (May 2015)|
|PCMC||RS. 32100||28-05-2015 (May 2015)|
|COMMERCE||Rs.24500||28-05-2015 (May 2015)|
|NOTE: (Fee Payment Date for Class 11 might change depending on RESULT and the same will be let known to you through SMS).(NOTE: Books and School Uniform Material (Regular) for newly admitted students to Class 11 for AY 2015-16 will be issued on 07-05-2015 and on 08-05-2015 between 8.00 am to 12-00 noon)|
- Fee payment Timing: from 8.30 am to 11-30 am. Strictly adhere to the timings and dates specified for fee payment. Fees will not be collected after specified timings and dates for any reason.
- NO FEE COLLECTION on Saturdays and on Public Holidays.
- Fee can be paid either in CASH or CHEQUE: One single cheque can be issued towards the fees.. Annual Fee has to be paid totally. As far as possible try to pay in cheques, Cheque should be drawn in favour of ‘Lourdes Central School’ and should be submitted to the FEE COUNTER by AXIS BANK. The details like Name of the student (full name), Class Promoted to or admitted to (2015-16) and contact number should be written on the reverse side of the cheque/draft.
- There will not be fee collection / transactions from 24-04-2015 to 20-05-2015 and 23-05-2015 to 31-05-2015.
- NOTE: Those who fail to pay school fees on due dates have to compulsorily pay the same on 21st and 22nd May 2015. Those who fail to pay by 22nd May 2015 have to pay Rs.500/- as late fee. (NOTE: This does not apply to students admitted to Class 11)
- Therefore fees should be paid compulsorily by 22nd May 2015. Later nobody should ask for any concession in fine imposed on late fee payment.
NOTE: APART FROM THE ABOVE FEES Rs.100/- (IN CASH) TOWARDS EDUCATIONAL BOARD FEE WILL BE COLLECTED SEPERATELY LATER IN THE MONTH OF JUNE 2015 BY CLASS TEACHERS (INFORMATION IN THIS REGARD WILL BE INTIMATED AFTER SCHOOL RE-OPENS)
Books (Text and Note) issue – Academic Year 2015-16
|LKG||RS. 1800/- (20-04-15)|
|UKG||RS. 1450/- (20-04-15)|
|CLASS 1||RS. 2350/- (20-04-15)|
|CLASS 2||RS. 2400 /- (22-04-15)|
|CLASS 3||RS. 2600/- (22-04-15)|
|CLASS 4||RS. 2650/-(22-04-15)|
|CLASS 5||RS. 2700/- (22-04-15)|
|CLASS 6||KANNADA||RS. 2300 /- (If selected KANNADA as third language) (22-04-15)|
|KONKANI||RS. 2200/- (If selected KONKANI as third language) (22-04-15)|
|CLASS 7||KANNADA||RS. 2350/- (If selected KANNADA as third language)(22-04-15)|
|KONKANI||RS. 2250/- (If selected KONKANI as third language)(22-04-15)|
|CLASS 8||KANNADA||RS. 2400/-(If selected KANNADA as third language)(22-04-15)|
|KONKANI||RS. 2300/- (If selected KONKANI as third language)(22-04-15)|
|CLASS 9||HINDI||RS. 2500/- (22-04-15)|
|CLASS 10||RS. 2700/-(22-04-15)|
|CLASS 11||PCMB||RS. 2450/- (Books and Uniform will be issued on 07-05-2015 & 08-05-2015)|
|PCMC||RS. 2350/-( Books and Uniform will be issued on 07-05-2015 & 08-05-2015)|
|COMMERCE||Rs. 0/-(DATE OF ISSUE OF BOOKS AND RATE OF BOOKS WILL BE LET KNOWN LATER)|
|CLASS 12||PCMB||RS. 2500/- (22-04-15)|
|PCMC||RS. 2600/- (22-04-15)|
- All the parents should collect the books on dates mentioned for FEE PAYMENT from 8.30 am to 11.30am compulsorily. (On FEE PAYMENT dates Books and Uniform Material both will be issued at school campus)
- Payment can be made in Cheque OR Cash.
- If cheque, please write the Student Name and Class promoted to and contact number on the reverse side of the cheque. Cheque should be drawn in favour of LOURDES CENTRAL SCHOOL.(NOTE: Cheques for FEE PAYMENT and BOOK PAYMENT should be separate)
- Books once sold will not be taken back
- Books should be compulsorily purchased from school. (TEXT & NOTE BOOKS)
- School uniform material (Regular) should be purchased from school Uniform Counter Only organized at school campus. (Counter kept by M/s A F D’Souza) On Days specified for FEE PAYMENT & BOOK ISSUED or from 7th May 2015 till 09th May 2015 from 8.00 am to 12.00 noon.
- On other dates: Material compulsorily to be purchased (to keep up the same quality) from A F D’Souza & Sons Market Road, Mangalore Ph No: 0824-2426546/ (M) 9448484081on any other days.
- If the students do not wear the material specified by the school then it will be rejected.
- Readymade uniform should not be purchased. The stitching pattern should be strictly followed.
- The uniform patter will be provided with the BOOK LIST which is placed in BOOK SET provided.
School Shoes: Black Open sandals (for rainy season- Till September 2015) for all the Classes.
School Belt, Socks and ID Cards: School will provide the Belt, Socks and ID card to the students after 1st June 2015 in respective classrooms.
STUDENT AND PARENT ID: As per the rules of the Government we have to make photo Identity cards of students and parents, hence we need the following
- Student – 1 latest Passport size photograph in regular (Brown) school uniform
- Parents – 1 (mother’s) + 1 (father’s) Passport size colour photograph
(Please do not write the name of your ward or parents behind the photograph)
Kindly fill in the details of your ward in the given form in BLOCK LETTERS and submit the form and the photographs in an envelope with the student’s name written on it to the respective class teachers on SCHOOL RE-OPENING DAY.
School Re-opens for AY 2015-16:
- For LKG on 02-06-2015 (Tuesday) at 8-20am sharp – Students will be let off at 09-45 am on 02-06-2015
- For KG 2 on 01.06.2014 (Monday)) at 8.20am sharp. The students will be let off at 10.00am for KG 2 on both days i.e. 01-06-2015 and 02-06-2015.
- School Re-opens for Class 1 -10 on 01-06-2015(Monday) at 7.50am sharp. On 01.06.2015 re-opening day the school will be let off at 10.30 a.m.
- School Re-opens for Class 11 as soon as the Class 10 final result of CBSE is published. Kindly contact the school office to know the exact day of re-opening after the CBSE class 10 results is out. The school also may send SMS regarding the same.
NOTE: On re-opening day students should come to school in regular (Pink stripes and brown) uniform only.
All this information and any further changes to these CIRCULARS can be viewed and downloaded from our school website www.lourdescentralschool.com in CIRCULARS section.
We wish you all a HAPPY VACATION.