Parent-Teacher Interactive Session – Class II – 10.06.2021
The first virtual parent teacher meeting of the academic year 2021-22 was held on 10-06-2021 in two sessions from 9 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
The meeting began with the prayer song. The Principal Rev Fr Robert D’Souza, the co- ordinator, Ms Apoline Lobo, the class teachers and subject teachers, parents and children were welcomed to the meeting.
All the teachers introduced themselves. Ms Lisa Peres gave a brief history of the school, the achievements and activities conducted in the school and the accomplishments of the students. Parents were also briefed about the online classes, pre recorded videos and also the mode of assessments.
Later, the session was open for queries and Principal answered them all and cleared their doubts.
- Parents appreciated the hard work and efforts of the school management and teachers.
- One parent asked for the pattern of the uniform as they needed it for stitching.
- A new parent asked if there would be any online classes.
- Another parent asked if there were competitive exams being conducted by the school in collaboration with other institutions.
Principal answered to all the queries:
- He highlighted that parents must contact teachers to get first-hand information and avoid contacting other parents.
- He mentioned that zoom classes will be conducted twice a week in the mornings.
- Some books are yet to be distributed to the children which will be given along with the school diary when the lockdown ends.
- He also asked the parents if they are happy about the way the academic year has started and the parents applauded and voided their approval.
- He mentioned that there will be one more meeting after 2 months.
Overall the parents were highly appreciative and happy about the virtual classes.