Parent-Teacher Interactive Session – Class VII -15.06.2021
The parent-teacher interactive session was held for classes 7AB and 7CD on 15thJune,2021at4:00p.m.and4.45p.m.onthevirtualplatform. The meeting commenced with a prayer song and words of welcome.
Ms. Annie Lobo, the school counselor spoke about the importance of moral values and how to handle children with care. Ms. Gretta Menezes, the exam co-ordinator presented the online class ethics and structure internal assessment. She explained it indetail.
Principal asked parents to give suggestions and feedback based on their observations.
Parents expressed their gratitude to the Principal, teachers as well as the management.
A few suggestions were given by the parents during the session:
- Reading activity has to begiven importance, to which the Principal replied that there will be launch of the CBSE reading day, reading month which all students must compulsorily take part.
- Sanskrit classes should commencesoon, to which he assured them it will be started from next week onwards.
- No Screen Day should be introduced on fourth Saturday aswell, the Principal assured them it will be done whenever necessary only.
- Issues related to power failure due to which students attendlate, the Principal said that teachers will be enlightened about this aspect.
- Queries related to collection of books from theschool, to which he said they can collect the books after the lockdown is over.
- He also emphasized that parents should stick to the official whatsapp group of the school and avoid making other whatsapp groups.
The Principal appreciated the parents and teachers for their active involvement and co- operation.