Session on Good Behaviour to Class VII students
“Human behavior flows from three main sources: desire, emotion, and knowledge”, said Plato.
A session on Good behaviour and discipline was organized for the students of class VII on 27th October, 2022 in the school AV room between 8.00 – 9.30 a.m.
The session began by invoking God’s blessings through a prayer song. Riana Quadros of Class VII A compered the session. She welcomed the speakers – Ms.Anita Thomas, the Vice Principal Sr.Regina Xavier and Ms.Sonia Crasta, the school counsellor.
Ms. Anita Thomas briefed the school rules and discipline. She highlighted the negative influence of social media on the young minds. She stressed on the consequences of bullying others and addiction to mobile phones.
Sr.Regina Xavier discussed the importance of healthy relationships and anger management in the school premises. She explained the reason for changes in behaviour during adolescence and role of students in maintaining peace by having self-control.
The Principal, Rev.Fr.Robert D’Souza addressed the gathering and mentioned the following points –
- No student should be involved in any kind of fights.
- Students are expected to maintain discipline in the class and avoid disturbance during class hours.
- Students must complete their work in time.
- Students have to help their parents and take up responsibilities.
- Students have to participate in all the activities of the school and follow the ground rules.
- Students must carry books according to the time-table.
Ms. Sonia Crasta spoke about the role of language while communicating with others. She said that use of filthy language has to be avoided during conversation.
The session ended at 9.30 a.m. with a gratitude note by Riana Quadros of Class VII A. The class teachers and subject teachers of the respective classes were present.