The theater club aims to help students improve their communicative skill through role- play script – writing and also to improve their skills in speaking and writing to make the student aware of the use of stage and stage craft.
AIMS & OBJECATIVES OF THE CLUB :
- To provide a significant training ground in deviation.
- To develop skill in oral language and expression.
- Learn stage craft and production.
- Learn the channels for creative dramatic work through riginal ideas
- To develop the art of script writing and motivate in putting up a good show.
|Days of the club activity||:||Saturday|
|Timings||:||11.45 to 12:45|
|Venue||:||Class VII A and roofed terrace|
|Number of students||:||54|
|Staff in- charge||:||Deepa J D’souza and Shaila Pereira|
|Joint secretary||:||Manu Kashyap|
|Club activities organised||:||Mime, Shakespeare Language,Dumb Cherads, One minute play, Preparation for plays, Script writing, Dialogue writing|