PARENT -TEACHER INTERACTIVE SESSION -CLASS IX
PARENT-TEACHER INTERACTIVE SESSION – CLASS IX
The interactive session for Class IX was held on 5th June 2017 in the Audio-Visual Room at 10.30 am. The session commenced by invoking God’s blessings through a song led by Mr Ivan Mascarenhas. Ms Harshitha Shetty welcomed the parents. All subject teachers of Class IX introduced themselves to the parents. Ms Anitha Thomas and Ms Harshitha Shetty presented the aims and objectives, and rules and regulations of the School. Ms Gretta Menezes briefed the parents about the New System of Examination and gave all necessary information on assessments in scholastic and co-scholastic areas. The parents expressed their views and volunteered to represent the class of their ward. The Principal Rev. Fr Robert D’Souza addressed the parents and urged them on the following points:
- To confine whatsapp chating to academics only.
- To read the rules and regulations in the School Diary and sign it.
- To encourage studies and allot a study time from 4.00pm to 7.00pm daily for their ward
which should begin now.
- To monitor their ward at home.
- Ward to be punctual to school.
- Mobile usage ethics.
- Insisted on car pool to save fuel and contribute to preserving our natural resources.
- As parents have a time table for outing on Sundays, a time table has to be maintained for their ward’s studies.
The Principal praised the parents for their ward’s presence in time on the reopening day. He proudly announced the 100% results of Class X and Class XII and asked the parents for their whole-hearted support in the overall development of their ward. The Interactive Session ended with the vote of thanks delivered by Ms Shamitha Machado.